This page is best viewed on a larger screen.
- <1 hour – Free with no Zoom Manager and no practice session
- 1 hour – $5 fee, includes a practice session
- 1-2 hours – $10 fee, includes a practice session
- 2-3 hours – $15 fee, includes a practice session
- >3 hours – $20/each additional hour
- Zoom Manager – $30 additional
- Meetings are designed to be a collaborative event with all participants being able to screen share, turn on their video and audio, and see who else is in attendance. Zoom meetings are ideal for hosting more interactive sessions where you’ll want to have lots of audience participation or break your session into smaller groups. Best used for small to large groups (2+ participants)
- Webinars are designed so that the host and any designated panelist can share their video, audio and screen. Webinars allow view-only attendees. They have the ability to interact via Q&A, Chat, and answering polling questions. The host can also unmute the attendees. Zoom Webinars are like a virtual lecture hall or auditorium. Webinars are ideal for large audiences or evens that are open to the public. Typically, webinar attendees do not interact with one another. Though Zoom provides options for you to get more social with your attendees, your average webinar has one or a few people speaking to an audience. Best used for large events and public broadcasts (50+ attendees).
- Zoom Host will be a VASA Board Member and is included in the fees. The requestor will always be made a co-host. The host will be responsible for opening the session, assigning the requestor as co-host, reminding them of ending timer, and does not stay for the program but leaving it open on the computer. The host will return 10 minutes prior to the end time, inform co-host of end time, end meeting at prescribed time.
- Zoom Manager is available for an additional $30 fee. A Zoom Manager is a person that helps with the actual running of the Zoom Meeting. A Manager is not required but may be of value if the requestor would like to use some of the additional features for a Zoom meeting such as muting participants, spotlighting the speaker, recording the meeting, polling questions, break-out rooms, or managing screen share, etc.